Marketing Outfield is a Sales and Marketing consulting and implementation firm.
We have helped private and public companies grow 25-50+% per year by executing the right sales strategies, the right marketing strategies, and effective Sales and Marketing Alignment and Collaboration.
Our clients are small and medium-sized B2B companies, typically with 50 to 1000 employees. They have competitive products and services, but they were not achieving their revenue and profit objectives due to one or more of the following factors:
- Sales team is underachieving:
- Despite an increase in new product launches and enhanced services, or
- Despite bringing in a “sales consultant” to implement Social selling, Challenger Sales or an updated CRM system
- Marketing ROI is questionable with poor quality lead generation:
- Despite increases in Marketing budget for digital marketing, additional headcount or marketing technologies, or
- Despite bringing in a “marketing consultant” to implement Inbound marketing, Marketing Automation or “Big Data” analytics
- Revenue and profit growth is not meeting CEO expectations:
- Despite changes in Sales management and Marketing management, or
- Despite investments in “expert consultants” and new technologies.
Industry studies confirm that successful high growth companies demonstrate better Sales and Marketing collaboration:
- Sales and Marketing work collaboratively throughout the complete buyer journey.
- Sales and Marketing agree on a common detailed perspective of the target buyer, the target buyer team, and the target buyer purchasing journey. It is reflected in everything they do.
- Sales and Marketing Alignment have team goals in addition to typical functional goals.
At Marketing Outfield we focus on implementing the right sales and marketing strategies for our client’s unique situation. The latest “hot, new thing” may not be the most cost-effective approach or result in sustained revenue growth.
Our founder and CEO, David Hubbard, has a very unique Sales and Marketing expertise.
- Sales expertise: Half of his career was invested in rising through the Sales function, from field Sales representative to CSO/VP Sales. He has the hands-on experience needed to solve the increasing quota challenges facing the Sales organization.
- Marketing Expertise: Half of his career was invested in rising through the Marketing function, from field Marketing manager and Product manager, to CSO/VP Sales and SVP Product Management. He has the hands-on experience needed to solve the challenges of increasing corporate revenues and ROI within a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Cross-functional leadership expertise: He has track record of delivering revenue acceleration and profit turnarounds in the role of sales and marketing consultant, corporate CxO/GM, head of marketing and product Management, and, head of Sales. He fully understands the challenges of his client.
Marketing Outfield is a hands-on, Sales and Marketing consulting and implementation firm, with very relevant operational experience. We walk the walk.
- 24% annual growth with improved profitability for this $350 million public company
- 40% annual growth with improved profitability, and a stock price from $3 to $30, for this $150 million public company, that was previously struggling with flat/breakeven performance!
- 25% annual growth and record profitability for this $75 million public company
- 45% annual growth with improved profitability for this entrepreneurial online business.
- 40% annual growth for this $30 million private company (that was previously experiencing multi-year double-digit revenue declines!)Let us help you implement the right sales and marketing strategies to accelerate your revenues and profit. Please see our Consulting Services summary.