Every hundred dollars that you spend on smart marketing could potentially give you a thousand dollars in profit. Waiting until you can afford to engage a high-priced agency, or to hire a full time employee for your marketing department, represents lost opportunity and lost revenue for your business.
Make every dollar of your marketing budget work for you, every day, to help grow your business. You can start today!
Here’s 5 low cost marketing techniques to grow your business, each costing only a few hundred dollars to get started:
- Get Discovered. Issue a press release about your company or products to increase the traffic to your website and potentially create some buzz in the marketplace.
- Get Online. Haven’t got a website yet? That’s something you can get done for as little as a few hundred dollars as well.
- Get found on the internet. List your business in Google Places, Bing Places For Business, and other online business directories.
- Get Mobile. Update your website to be mobile-friendly and accessible by prospects via their smartphones.
- Get Social. Engage your prospects by adding a blog to your website. Don’t want to write a couple of blog posts every week? You can outsource the writing of your blog posts and articles to a ghost writer for less than $20 each.
Whether you purchase marketing packages directly or engage an agency to do it all for you, you’re potentially throwing your money aware if you don’t measure the results of each marketing campaign.
To Grow Your Business You Must Measure The ROI Of Each Marketing Technique
How many sales leads did this particular campaign generate? What percentage of leads actually turned into customers?
If you have a few thousand dollars, you could pick different types of marketing techniques and measure which type delivers the best ROI for your particular business. If press releases work really well, you might take it to the next level with a professional PR agency. If ads work really well, you might take it to the next level with a professional ad agency.
A small/medium business does not have an unlimited marketing budget. Engaging a revenue consultant, such as Marketing Outfield Revenue Consultants, can provide you with an unbiased perspective of the right marketing initiatives for your particular business, and also properly align them with the company’s product and sales groups. Beware of consultants who are biased towards the latest “hot marketing solution that’s right for every business”.