Every hundred dollars that you spend on smart marketing could potentially give you a thousand dollars in profit. Waiting until you can afford to engage a high-priced agency, or to hire a full time employee for your marketing department, represents lost opportunity and lost revenue for your business. Make every dollar of your marketing budget work for you, every day, to help grow your business. You can start today!
Here’s 5 ways to grow your business, each costing only a few hundred dollars:
• Get Discovered. Issue a press release about your company or products to increase the traffic to your website and potentially create some buzz in the marketplace.
• Get Online. Haven’t got a website yet? That’s something you can get done for as little as a few hundred dollars as well.
• Get found on the internet. List your business in Google Places, Google Maps and online business directories.
• Get Mobile. Update your website to be mobile-friendly and accessible by prospects via their smartphones.
• Get Social. Engage your prospects by adding a blog to your website. Don’t want to write a couple of blog posts every week? You can outsource the writing of your blog posts and articles to a ghost writer for less than $20 each. [Continue reading]